[AFS3-std] First order of Business - AFS Standardization Process

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:56:22 -0600

Hartmut,
If its OK with you, I like Jeff Altman's suggestion of
afs3-standardization.org, and having Jeff Hultzelman as the
registrar to run the site. I don't want to host it, and
I believe Jeff will be involved with AFS long after I retire...