[AFS3-std] Extended authentication names for bos

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 00:22:51 +0000

I've just uploaded draft-wilkinson-afs3-bos-identities-00 to the I-D =
archive. This document builds upon Derrick's authentication name work to =
describe an additional set of RX remote procedure calls which may be =
used to managed extended authenticated names within bos's SuperUser =
list.

Getting this done is part of the rxgk work I'm doing for YFS - as we =
need a way of letting rxgk users become bos super users.

Comments gratefully appreciated - you can download the draft at =
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wilkinson-afs3-bos-identities-00.txt

Cheers,

Simon.