Subject: [CellServDB] (no subject)

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:00:16 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

club.cc.cmu.edu        #Carnegie Mellon University Computer Club
cmf.nrl.navy.mil       #Naval Research Lab - CCS
glue.umd.edu           #University of Maryland - Project Glue
iastate.edu            #Iowa State University
lcp.nrl.navy.mil       #Naval Research Lab - Lab for Computational Physics
msc.cornell.edu        #Cornell University Materials Science Center
ncsa.uiuc.edu          #University of Illinois
slac.stanford.edu      #Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
wam.umd.edu            #University of Maryland Network WAM Project

It also contains changes to the dev.mit.edu cell as the result of dbserver
renumbering in that cell.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via HTTP or FTP:
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA