Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:22:52 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

desy.de                #DESY - Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
ifca.unican.es         #Instituto de Fisica de Cantabria (IFCA), Santander, Spain
nersc.gov              #National Energy Research Supercomputer Center
caspur.it              #CASPUR Inter-University Computing Consortium, Rome
fusione.it             #Assoz. FUSIONE/Euratom, ENEA, Frascati-Italy
infn.it                #Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN), Italia
kloe.infn.it           #INFN, KLOE experiment at Laboratori di Frascati
le.infn.it             #INFN, Sezione di Lecce
lnf.infn.it            #INFN, Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati
lngs.infn.it           #INFN, Laboratori Nazionali di Gran Sasso
pi.infn.it             #INFN, Sezione di Pisa
psm.it                 #Progetto San Marco, Universita' di Roma-1
dis.uniroma1.it        #Universita' La Sapienza, Dept. of Inf. and Sys.
dsi.uniroma1.it        #Universita' La Sapienza, Dept. of Computer Science
ing.uniroma1.it        #Universita' La Sapienza, Fac. Ingeneria
vn.uniroma3.it         #University of Rome 3, Area Vasca Navale
italia                 #Italian Public AFS Cell
slackers.net           #The Slackers' Network
md.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, MMK
sanchin.se             #Sanchin Consulting AB, Sweden

It also includes a correction to the entry for the net.mit.edu cell.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA