Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:16:38 -0500 (EST)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

gppc.de                #GPP Chemnitz mbH
physik.uni-mainz.de    #institute of physics, university Mainz, Germany
uni-mannheim.de        #Uni Mannheim (Rechenzentrum)
oc7.org                #The OC7 Project
physto.se              #Physics department Stockholm University

It also contains updated information for the desy.de, meteo.uni-koeln.de,
and openafs.org cells.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA