Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:13:58 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

ictp.trieste.it        #The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (IC
lsa.umich.edu          #University of Michigan - College of LS&A
math.lsa.umich.edu     #University of Michigan - Math Department
ethz.ch                #Swiss Federal Inst. of Tech. - Zurich, Switzerland
anl.gov                #Argonne National Laboratory
nikhef.nl              #The Dutch National Institute for High Energy Physics

It also includes updates to the sodre.cx cell.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA