Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:59:17 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  I
apologize for the long interval since the last update, and will try
to do more frequent updates in the future.

PLEASE NOTE: This update includes a change to the servers for the
grand.central.org cell, from which both OpenAFS software and this
Public CellServDB file are distributed.  An additional update, adding
a third server, is expected soon.

This version contains the following new cells: 

nilcons.com            #nilcons.com
urz.uni-magdeburg.de   #Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet, Magdeburg
alteholz.eu            #alteholz.eu
dev.ru.is              #Reykjavik University
nucleares.unam.mx      #Instituto de Ciencias Nucleares, UNAM, Mexico
tlabs.ac.za            #iThemba LABS Cell

It also contains updates for the following cells:

grand.central.org      #Grand Central Communications
cs.pitt.edu            #University of Pittsburgh - Computer Science
cats.ucsc.edu          #University of California, Santa Cruz
in2p3.fr               #IN2P3
kfki.hu                #Wigner Research Centre for Physics - Budapest, Hungary
vn.uniroma3.it         #University Roma Tre, area Vasca Navale
p-ng.si                #University of Nova Gorica
ihep.su                #Institute for High-Energy Physics
phas.gla.ac.uk         #Univeristy of Glasgow Physics And Astronomy

Finally, entries for the following cells have been deleted.  Note that
while a deleted entry sometimes means a decomissioned cell, this is not
always the case.  Some of the cells listed here have moved behind network
firewalls that make them inaccessible from the outside, and others have
opted not to be listed, preferring instead to rely on publishing AFSDB
records in the DNS.

clarkson.edu           #Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York USA
acm.uiuc.edu           #ACM at the University of Illinois
physics.unc.edu        #Univ. of NC at Chapel Hill, Dept. of Physics
dapnia.saclay.cea.fr   #CEA DAPNIA
nersc.gov              #National Energy Research Supercomputer Center
afs.ietfng.org         #ietfng.org
rl.ac.uk               #Rutherford Appleton Lab, England

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA