Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:53:49 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells: 

ics.muni.cz            Masaryk university
acm.jhu.edu            Johns Hopkins ACM chapter
athena.mit.edu         Cell Name
cs.vassar.edu          Computer Science research network / Vassar College
pallissard.net         pallissard.net
fysik.su.se            Stockholm University, Physics Department
motherfsck.tech        motherfsck.tech

Additionally, the following cells have been removed:

physto.se              Physics department Stockholm University
isk.kth.se             Royal Institute of Technology, ISK
fnal.gov               Fermi National Acclerator Laboratory

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA