Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:52:36 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

tu-bs.de               #Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
clarkson.edu           #Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York USA
eecs.harvard.edu       #Harvard - EECS
jpl.nasa.gov           #Jet Propulsion Laboratory

It also contains updated entries for several cells:

lsa.umich.edu          #University of Michigan - College of LS&A
physics.unc.edu        #Univ. of NC at Chapel Hill, Dept. of Physics
physics.wisc.edu       #Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Physics Department
grand.central.org      #Grand Central Communications
openafs.org            #OpenAFS Project

Note that one of the updated cells is the grand.central.org cell, from
which the CellServDB is distributed.  We have added a new server located
in Stockholm, Sweden, courtesy of our friends at KTH.  The existing
servers at Carnegie Mellon and MIT will remain in operation.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA