Subject: [CellServDB] GCO CellServDB Updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells: 

>citi.umich.edu           #University of Michigan - CITI
>zepa.net                  #Kolya/zepa.net cell
>es.net                    # Energy Sciences Net
>sunsite.dk       #SunSITE.dk
>biocenter.helsinki.fi  # University of Helsinki, Institute of Biotechnology
>ipp-garching.mpg.de       #Institut fuer Plasmaphysik
>pitt.edu                   #University of Pittsburgh
>wu-wien.ac.at             # University of Economics, Vienna, Austria
>meteo.uni-koeln.de        # Univ. of Cologne - Inst. for Geophysics & Meteorology
>nd.edu                    # University of Notre Dame
>cs.wisc.edu               # Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Computer Sciences Dept.
>cs.uwm.edu                # University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee
>rhic                   #Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

There is also an update to the ece.cmu.edu cell.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via HTTP or FTP:
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

I expect to do frequent (daily) releases for the next few days, as people
register their cells.  After that, new versions will be published much
less frequently.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA