Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:12:01 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells: 

physik.uni-bonn.de     #Institute of Physics, University of Bonn, Germany
math.uni-hamburg.de    #Department of Mathematics Uni Hamburg
lns.mit.edu            #MIT/LNS Cell
afs.ietfng.org         #ietfng.org
phas.gla.ac.uk         #University of Glasgow Physics And Astronomy

It also contains updates for the following cells:

grand.central.org      #Grand Central Communications
csail.mit.edu          #MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
vn.uniroma3.it         #University Roma Tre, area Vasca Navale
crossproduct.net       #crossproduct.net
wu-wien.ac.at          #University of Economics, Vienna, Austria
physik.uni-freiburg.de #Institute of Physics, University Freiburg, Germany
cs.pitt.edu            #University of Pittsburgh - Computer Science
sinenomine.net         #Sine Nomine Associates
net.mit.edu            #MIT/Network Group cell

Finally, entries for the following cells have been deleted.  Note that
while a deleted entry sometimes means a decomissioned cell, this is not
always the case.  Some of the cells listed here have moved behind network
firewalls that make them inaccessible from the outside, and others have
opted not to be listed, preferring instead to rely on publishing AFSDB
records in the DNS.

dev.mit.edu            #MIT/IS Development cell
soap.mit.edu           #MIT School Of Architecture & Planning
mrow.org               #MROW.ORG and RITLUG Cell
sph.umich.edu          #University of Michigan -- School of Public  Health
uncc.edu               #University of NC at Charlotte Mosaic AFS Cell
1ts.org                #1TS.ORG, Cambridge, MA
mars.asu.edu           #Mars Space Flight Facility - ASU Mars Research

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA