Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:43:39 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

freedaemon.com         #Free Daemon Consulting, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
ics.muni.cz            #Masaryk university
zcu.cz                 #University of West Bohemia, Czech Republic
mars.asu.edu           #Mars Space Flight Facility - ASU Mars Research
doe.atomki.hu          #Institute of Nuclear Research (MTA ATOMKI), 
Debrecen, Hungary
roma3.infn.it          #Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN), Italia
mrow.org               #MROW.ORG and RITLUG Cell
mstacm.org             #Missouri Science & Technology - ACM
rl.ac.uk               #Rutherford Appleton Lab, England

In addition, the lsa.umich.edu cell has been decomissioned and is no longer
listed in the CellServDB.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA