Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:44:51 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

cms.hu-berlin.de       #Humboldt University Berlin
eecs.berkeley.edu      #University of California, Berkeley - EECS Dept.
mcc.ac.gb              #University of Manchester
dsrw.org               #The DSRW
hep-ex.physics.metu.edu.tr #METU Department of Physics, Experimental HEP group, Ankara/Turke

It also contains updates for the following cells:

hep.caltech.edu        #Caltech High Energy Physics
club.cc.cmu.edu        #Carnegie Mellon University Computer Club
cs.cmu.edu             #Carnegie Mellon University - School of Comp. Sci.
eecs.harvard.edu       #Harvard - EECS
anl.gov                #Argonne National Laboratory
sinenomine.net         #Sine Nomine Associates
slackers.net           #The Slackers' Network

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA