Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:06:21 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

soap.mit.edu           #MIT School Of Architecture & Planning
enea.it                #ENEA New Tech. Energy & Environment Agency, Italy
ba.infn.it             #INFN, Sezione di Bari

It also contains updates to the entries for the following cells:

wu-wien.ac.at          #University of Economics, Vienna, Austria
sbp.ri.cmu.edu         #Carnegie Mellon University - Sensor Based Planning 
Lab
bme.hu                 #Budapest University of Technology and Economics

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA