Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:16:21 -0400 (EDT)

At long last,  new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has
been released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This
version contains the following new cells:

hephy.at                 hephy-vienna
itp.tugraz.at            Institute for Theoretical Physics, TU Graz, Austria
setfilepointer.com       SetFilePointer.com
physik.uni-freiburg.de   institute of physics, university Freiburg, Germany
rz.uni-jena.de           Rechenzentrum University of Jena, Germany
physik.uni-wuppertal.de  Physics department of Bergische Universität Wuppertal
ies.auc.dk               Aalborg Univ., Inst. of Electronic Systems, Denmark
cs.stanford.edu          Stanford University Computer Science Department
acm.uiuc.edu             ACM at the University of Illinois
physics.unc.edu          Univ. of NC at Chapel Hill, Dept. of Physics
physics.wisc.edu         Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Physics Department
ific.uv.es               Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular, Valencia, Spain
ic-afs.arc.nasa.gov      Code IC, Ames Research Center
dev.sinenomine.net       Sine Nomine Associates
syd.kth.se               Royal Institute of Technology, KTH-Syd
f9.ijs.si                F9, Jozef Stefan Institue
p-ng.si                  Nova Gorica Polytechnic

It also contains updated entries for several cells:

andrew.cmu.edu           Carnegie Mellon University - Computing Services Cell
chem.cmu.edu             Carnegie Mellon University - Chemistry Dept.
ece.cmu.edu              Carnegie Mellon University - Elec. Comp. Eng. Dept.
lnf.infn.it              INFN, Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati
e.kth.se                 Royal Institute of Technology, Elektro
hallf.kth.se             Royal Institute of Technology, HALLF
hep.man.ac.uk            Manchester HEP
rl.ac.uk                 Rutherford Appleton Lab, England

Note that with this update the CellServDB now contains comments which
make use of characters not in the 7-bit US ASCII character set.  For now,
comments use the ISO-8859-1 character set.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

Apologies to those who have sent in updates over the last several months
which have not been published until now.  Updates will be published in a
more timely manner in the future.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA