Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:04:48 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

ams.cern.ch            #AMS Experiment
psi.ch                 #Paul Scherrer Institut - Villigen, Switzerland
lrz-muenchen.de        #Leibniz-Rechenzentrum Muenchen
chem.cmu.edu           #Carnegie Mellon University - Chemistry Dept.
psc.edu                #PSC (Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center)
bazquux.org            #Baz Quux Organization
admin.kth.se           #Royal Institute of Technology, Central Andinistration
e.kth.se               #Royal Institute of Technology, Elektro
hallf.kth.se           #Royal Institute of Technology, HALLF
it.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, IT
mech.kth.se            #Royal Institute of Technology, MECH
nada.kth.se            #Royal Institute of Technology, NADA
pdc.kth.se             #Royal Institute of Technology, PDC
stacken.kth.se         #Stacken Computer Club

It also includes updates for the hep.sc.edu and openafs.org cells.
The dynarc.se cell no longer exists and has been removed by request.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA