Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:00:34 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This
version contains the following new or updated cells: 

naf.desy.de            #National Analysis Facility at DESY
tu-berlin.de           #TU Berlin
asu.edu                #Arizona State University
ncsa.uiuc.edu          #National Center for Supercomputing Applications at Illinois
ict.kth.se             #Royal Institute of Technology, Information and Communication tec
it.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, Teleinformatics, Kista
cs.hm.edu              #Department Computer Science Munich University Of Applied Science
dia.uniroma3.it        #University Roma Tre - DIA

The following cells have been removed:

setfilepointer.com     #SetFilePointer.com
impetus.uni-koeln.de   #Univ. of Cologne - Geophysics/Meteorology Inst.
eecs.berkeley.edu      #University of California, Berkeley - EECS Dept.
illigal.uiuc.edu       #Illinois Genetic Algorithms Labaratory
biocenter.helsinki.fi  #University of Helsinki, Institute of Biotechnology
ic-afs.arc.nasa.gov    #Code IC, Ames Research Center

Finally, the dementia.org cell has been renamed to dementix.org.  This
update includes both an entry for the new cell and an update entry for
the old.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA