Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:56:01 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

uni-paderborn.de       #University of Paderborn, Germany
math.unifi.it          #math.unifi.it
tproa.net              #The People's Republic of Ames

In addition, this version contains updated entries for the following cells:

coed.org               #Adam Pennington's Cell
oc7.org                #The OC7 Project
hep.wisc.edu           #University of Wisconsin -- High Energy Physics

And, the entry for the firelion.org cell has been removed.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA