Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:05:19 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

cgv.tugraz.at          #CGV cell
cs.fhm.edu             #Department Computer Science Munich University Of Applied Science
ucdavis.edu            #University of California at Davis
home.ucdavis.edu       #University of California at Davis home directories
physics.ucsb.edu       #UC Santa Barbara, Physics Dept
sph.umich.edu          #University of Michigan -- School of Public Health
grif.fr                #GRIF cell
inf.ed.ac.uk           #School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
ic.ac.uk               #Imperial College London

It also includes updated information for the following cells:

wu-wien.ac.at          #University of Economics, Vienna, Austria
epfl.ch                #Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Lausanne
rz.uni-jena.de         #Rechenzentrum University of Jena, Germany
rrz.uni-koeln.de       #University of Cologne - Reg Comp Center
sbp.ri.cmu.edu         #Carnegie Mellon University - Sensor Based Planning Lab
physics.ucsb.edu       #UC Santa Barbara, Physics Dept
atlas.umich.edu        #ATLAS group cell in physics at University of Michigan
uncc.edu               #University of NC at Charlotte Mosaic AFS Cell
ba.infn.it             #INFN, Sezione di Bari
sinenomine.net         #Sine Nomine Associates
tproa.net              #The People's Republic of Ames
isk.kth.se             #Royal Institute of Technology, ISK
md.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, MMK

Finally, the mekinok.com, umr.edu, and openafs.org cells have been removed,
and the e.kth.se cell has been renamed to kth.se.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA