Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:22:21 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

ruk.cuni.cz            #Charles University Computer Centre, Prague, CR
combi.tfh-wildau.de    #Philips Research Lab
ugcs.caltech.edu       #Caltech UGCS lab
crc.nd.edu             #University of Notre Dame - Center for Research 
Computing
interdose.net          #Interdose Ltd. & Co. KG, Germany
mrph.org               #Mrph
riscpkg.org            #The RISC OS Packaging Project

It also contains updates to the northstar.dartmouth.edu cell (Dartmouth
College Research Computing), and the cs.fhm.edu cell (Department Computer
Science Munich University Of Applied Science) has been renamed to
cs.hm.edu.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA