Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:42:07 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

atlass01.physik.uni-bonn.de #Bonn ATLAS
asu.edu                #Arizona State University
qatar.cmu.edu          #Carnegie Mellon University - Qatar Campus Cell
hackish.org            #Hackish.org

It also contains updated information for the following cells:

uni-bonn.de            #University of Bonn, Computing Center
uni-mannheim.de        #Uni Mannheim (Rechenzentrum)
ncsa.uiuc.edu          #University of Illinois
lsa.umich.edu          #University of Michigan - College of LS&A
nomh.org               #nomh.org

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA