Subject: [CellServDB] (no subject)

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells: 

eng.utah.edu           #University of Utah - Engineering
fnal.gov               #Fermi National Acclerator Laboratory
in2p3.fr               #IN2P3 production cell
rose-hulman.edu        #Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
cs.rose-hulman.edu     #Rose-Hulman CS Department
umbc.edu               #University of Maryland, Baltimore County
umich.edu              #University of Michigan - Campus
uni-hohenheim.de       #University of Hohenheim

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via HTTP or FTP:
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA