Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:35:02 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

epfl.ch                #Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Lausanne
ciemat.es              #Ciemat, Madrid, Spain
kfki.hu                #Research Institute for Nuclear and Particle Physics 
- Budapest,H
dia.uniroma3.it        #University Roma Tre - DIA

It also contains updates for the following cells:

midnightlinux.com      #Midnight Linux, Pittsburgh PA
club.cc.cmu.edu        #Carnegie Mellon University Computer Club
infn.it                #Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN), Italia
1ts.org                #1TS.ORG, Cambridge, MA
openafs.org            #OpenAFS Project

Finally, the math.lsa.umich.edu cell is no longer in service, and has
been removed.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA