Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 14:12:53 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been released,
and is available at the locations mentioned below. This version contains
the following new cell:

ung.si                 #University of Nova Gorica

Servers for the following cells have been updated:

cern.ch                #European Laboratory for Particle Physics, Geneva
ipp-garching.mpg.de    #Institut fuer Plasmaphysik
northstar.dartmouth.edu #Dartmouth College Research Computing
cs.pitt.edu            #University of Pittsburgh - Computer Science
glue.umd.edu           #University of Maryland - Project Glue
atlas.umich.edu        #ATLAS group cell in physics at University of
sinenomine.net         #Sine Nomine Associates
dementia.org           #Dementia Unlimited (old)
dementix.org           #Dementia Unlimited
kth.se                 #Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
it.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, Teleinformatics,
Kista
md.kth.se              #Royal Institute of Technology, MMK
nada.kth.se            #Royal Institute of Technology, NADA

Finally, several cells no longer in service have been removed:

mw.andrew.cmu.edu      #Carnegie Mellon University - Middleware Test Cell
chem.cmu.edu           #Carnegie Mellon University - Chemistry Dept.
scotch.ece.cmu.edu     #CMU ECE CALCM research group
sbp.ri.cmu.edu         #Carnegie Mellon University - Sensor Based Planning
Lab

Over the course of the next several months, we will continue to review the
CellServDB in order to identify cells which are no longer in service, so
that they can be removed from the database. We encourage reports of cells
known to have been shut down; send to [email-masked]

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:

   - /afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
   - http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
   - ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA