Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

ifh.de                 #DESY Zeuthen
atlas.umich.edu        #ATLAS group cell in physics at University of Michigan
dapnia.saclay.cea.fr   #CEA DAPNIA
nomh.org               #nomh.org
su.se                  #Stockholm University

In addition, it contains updated entries for the openafs.org and umr.edu
cells, and the entry for the zepa.net cell has been removed by request.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA