Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:14:36 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

midnightlinux.com      #Midnight Linux, Pittsburgh PA
mpe.mpg.de             #MPE cell
hep.caltech.edu        #CalTech High Energy Physics
dbic.dartmouth.edu     #Dartmouth Brain Imaging Center
cs.pitt.edu            #University of Pittsburgh - Computer Science
idahofuturetruck.org   #University of Idaho hybrid vehicle development

It also contains updated entries for a few cells:

citi.umich.edu         #Center for Information Technology Integration
coed.org               #Adam Pennington's Cell
acm.uiuc.edu           #ACM at the University of Illinois

Finally, special congratulations to the folks at the Relativistic Heavy
Ion Collider at Brookhaven National Lab.  Since our last update, they've
renamed their cell from 'rhic' to 'rhic.bnl.gov'.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA