Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:55:05 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells: 

ualberta.ca            #University of Alberta
crossproduct.net       #crossproduct.net
gorlaeus.net           #Gorlaeus Laboratories, Leiden University
ihep.su                #Institute for High-Energy Physics

It also contains updated information for the following cells:

tu-chemnitz.de         #Technische Universitaet Chemnitz, Germany
e18.ph.tum.de          #Experimental Physics, TU Munich, Germany
ziti.uni-heidelberg.de #Institute of Computer Science at the University of Heidelberg
cs.cmu.edu             #Carnegie Mellon University - School of Comp. Sci.
athena.mit.edu         #MIT/Athena cell
lngs.infn.it           #INFN, Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso
sinenomine.net         #Sine Nomine Associates

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA