Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:59:34 -0500

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been
released, and is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version
contains the following new cells:

cnf.cornell.edu        #Cornell Nanoscale Science and Technology Facility
isis.unc.edu           #Univ. of NC at Chapel Hill - ITS
acm-csuf.org           #California State Univerisity Fullerton ACM

It also contains updates for the following cells
itp.tugraz.at          #Institute of Theoretical and Computational Physics, 
TU Graz, Aus
ams.cern.ch            #AMS Experiment
dev.mit.edu            #MIT/IS Development cell
cats.ucsc.edu          #UC Santa Cruz, Comp and Tech Services, California 
U.S.A
sph.umich.edu          #University of Michigan -- School of Public  Health
eng.utah.edu           #University of Utah - Engineering
1ts.org                #1TS.ORG, Cambridge, MA
grand.central.org      #Grand Central Communications

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:
/afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

Note that this version includes updates to two of the three servers for the
grand.central.org cell, from which OpenAFS and the GCO Public CellServDB
are distributed.  If you normally obtain OpenAFS releases or updates to the
CellServDB via AFS, be sure to pick up this update.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA