Subject: [CellServDB] GCO Public CellServDB updates

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 10:02:18 -0400

A new version of the GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB has been released,
and
is available at the locations mentioned below.  This version contains
updates
to the following cells:

 cern.ch                #European Laboratory for Particle Physics, Geneva
 ams.cern.ch            #AMS Experiment
 ics.muni.cz            #Masaryk university
 qatar.cmu.edu          #Carnegie Mellon University - Qatar

Note that the entries for the CERN cells are now generated from DNS SRV
records. Sometime in the next several months, I expect to begin releasing a
version of the database in which cells advertising AFSDB or SRV support are
listed with no server entries.

Finally, the uni-hohenheim.de cell has been shut down and so is no longer
listed in the database.

Copies of the GCO Public CellServDB can be obtained via AFS, HTTP or FTP:

   - /afs/grand.central.org/service/CellServDB
   - http://grand.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB
   - ftp://ftp.central.org/pub/cellservdb/CellServDB

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG Public CellServDB Maintainer
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA