Subject: I don't think the kitten list is needed at this time

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:58:45 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone actually object to having the BOF discussion here rather
than on a new list?  I'd prefer to do so because this list already
presumably has all the people interested in GSSAPI.  IF it is missing
people, it's probably just as easy to add them here as on a new list.

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:13:17 -0600

> people, it's probably just as easy to add them here as on a new list.

Why wouldn't an announcement to the old CAT WG list suffice?  Presumably
all the people interested in the GSS-API who are also interested in
KITTEN would join the KITTEN list.

I suppose I'll be happy with a forum for KITTEN other than krbdev :)

Nico
--

---

From: Booker Bense <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:08:18 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Sam Hartman wrote:

> presumably has all the people interested in GSSAPI.

_ I'd guess it mostly has their old email address, the addresses
of a lot of people not really interested and a random collection
of junk. It has gotten nothing but spam for the last 3 years.

> IF it is missing

_ True, but you'd need to publize that somewhere.

_ Booker C. Bense