[OpenAFS-announce] Windows 95/98 client port available

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 12:58:15 -0700

I think I should also mention Wang Lam of Stanford and Ahmed Amer of UC
Santa Cruz for their contributions on this project during their internship
with us.

Shyh-Wei

Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org>@openafs.org on 05/18/2001 12:11:09
PM