[OpenAFS] Re: Contrib Area

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 11:50:53 -0500

--On Wednesday, January 03, 2001 04:43:59 PM +0000 Andrei Maslennikov
<andrei@caspur.it> wrote:

> Hi Mrs./Mr. Webmaster,
>
> I feel like I miss a contrib area on the www.openafs.org. Since the very
> first days of the openAFS source availability, we are deploying the
> extended AFS RPMs of our build and are quite eager to share them with
> the other people.
>
> Please tell me if you could consider creating one such area on your site.
> If this is not possible: could you at least foresee a "Contrib" section in
> your "Links" area? (So that you could point to us and/or anyone else who
> would like to share their AFS-related stuff).

In the near future a "Contrib" area will be present on www.central.org;
"Contrib" items other than those which can be integrated into AFS proper
will be provided there. The AFS cell is already operational, but not
completely configured.

More details will be available soon.

Derrick J. Brashear