[OpenAFS] Solaris 8, dtlogin and ~/.dt/session/lastsession

DAVID G MCMURTRIE dgm+@pitt.edu
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:05:47 -0500 (EST)

> After 3 years of my users putting up with this annoyance (one faculty
> member bothered me at least once a month about it), I finally tracked the
> problem to ~/.dt/session/lastsession, as you seem to have done.  The
> easiest thing to do is:

Just curious if you're experiencing this problem with openafs or Transarc.
I've not had this problem (with transarc afs on Sol7 and 8), and I would
think that dtlogin would call pam_setcred() before doing anything in ~/.dt

-Dave
Dave McMurtrie, Systems Programmer
University of Pittsburgh
Computing Services and Systems Development,
Development Services -- Enterprise Development
717 Cathedral of Learning
(412)-624-6413