[OpenAFS] passwd synchro

David Hajek hajek@idoox.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:36:39 +0200

Hi,

first, sorry for sending the previus mail twice, my fault.
I would like not to synchro the passwords field, but only
the information about users. I think that OpenAFS needs
this to know, where users has their home directories? Right?
If this is not needed, than where can I read more info
about setup? If its needed, I think NIS can help, or other
solutions?

Thanks.
David