[OpenAFS] MIT Kerberos V authentication with OpenAFS

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:45:49 -0600

Haven't compiled it straight from Ken's sources in ages, but our fixed
up version (and kerberos patches) are at

/afs/umr.edu/software/krb5src/

should be readable.

-- Nathan

indeed ... did anyone successfully compiel the migration kit on a recent
linux box ?!? if yes .. please share with us how you did that :)

cya

Holger

PS: i might write a howto if i succeed :)