[OpenAFS] Help - Failed to load AFS client

Tommy Mann tmann@black.ils.unc.edu
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:27:59 -0500 (EST)

Here's what I get:

[root@black ~]$ nmap -sU -p 7000-7007 db2.isis.unc.edu

Starting nmap V. 2.54BETA31 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on db2.isis.unc.edu (152.2.1.7):
(The 3 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
7001/udp   open        afs3-callback
7002/udp   open        afs3-prserver
7003/udp   open        afs3-vlserver
7004/udp   open        afs3-kaserver
7007/udp   open        afs3-bos

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 2 seconds

Look _similar_ what you said I should get...not sure what it all means
though :-)

And my ip address is 152.2.81.97, so I'm guessing I'm not behind a nat???

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Tommy