[OpenAFS] Status on disconnected operation support?

Graham Freeman graham@calteg.org
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:54:51 -0800 (PST)

Howdy folks,

I'm working with a large international nonprofit volunteer organization
who would probably find AFS very useful if it had support for disconnected
operation.  I saw a note on this list a few months ago mentioning that
someone found funding to work on this, but that's the last I've seen of
it.

Anyone have any leads on this?  Is this functionality particularly
challenging to implement, or has it just not been a high priority for
those with the means to implement it?  (I'm not a programmer, so please
bear with me.)

Thanks

--

Graham Freeman                  Executive Director, CalTEG
tel: +1 831 466 0853            http://www.calteg.org/