[OpenAFS] openafs docs for windows

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:54:53 -0700

I've tried to make my way through the developer docs on openafs.org..  Guess I'm too impatient becuase I'm not finding what I was hoping for.

ARe there any clear documents the specify what the registry entries are, and do for openafs on windows?  I was hoping to to avoid reading the 'code' -- but even then I'd be willing to cull through the code to and document separately what they do.

I'm trying to find what strings are valid to use in the DependOnService key.  But making all the regkey's known would be valuable.

any pointers?
--

David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU