[OpenAFS] New amanda-afs tarball 0.0.4

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, amanda-afs is slightly less lame now.  There is a new tarball
on the ftp site that contains the amanda patch, and the INSTALL
file has been updated to mention it.

ftp://ftp.ccmr.cornell.edu/pub/amanda-afs/amanda-afs.tar.gz

or

/afs/msc.cornell.edu/common/ftp/pub/amanda-afs/amanda-afs.tar.gz

-Mitch