[OpenAFS] AFS In a Windows World

James Nurmi jnurmi-openafs-info@qwe.cc
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:04:13 -0500

Hrmm, correction to the below (which is actually held up in moderation
since i forgot to adjust my email addy before sending).

AFS windows client works, but not authenticated...  If I actually do the
"retrieve tokens" style thing, it wont let me connect at all, but if I
discard all my tokens, /then// browse around, I can play all the good
little games with it, and it behaves perfectly (per of course anonymous
permissions on the system).  Any clues on this one?

James D. Nurmi