[OpenAFS] Getting tokens for non-interactive services

Frank Burkhardt fbo2@gmx.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:52:42 +0100

Hi AFS-fans,

my windows users want access to my AFS-cell.
Because some of them are using Win9x, I decided to
use a samba gateway on a linux(debian)-PC.
Accessing AFS works - but only unauthenticated.
What am I doing wrong?

Some information about the gateway:

$ cat /etc/pam.d/
auth		[success=ok default=1]	pam_krb5.so forwardeable
auth		sufficient	pam_openafs_session.so set_token
auth		sufficient	pam_unix.so try_first_pass
auth		required		pam_deny.so
account         required                pam_unix.so
session         required                pam_unix.so
$ grep encrypt /etc/samba/smb.conf
encrypt passwords = false
$

openafs-version is 1.2.8, kernel-version is 2.4.20

Is there a command to show all tokens that are "active"
(either as pag or associated with a user)
on a given afs-client?

Regards,

Frank Burkhardt