[OpenAFS] Getting tokens for non-interactive services

Charles Clancy security@xauth.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:01:49 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Frank Burkhardt wrote:

> Thank you for this link. It was very helpful but not for the
> problem I mentioned above.
>
> Win98 was able to connect to the linux-gateway, but samba doesn't
> make a token.
>
> Maybe my pam-configuration is broken...

Try removing the set_token from pam_openafs_session.  Perhaps your krb5
module isn't creating the krb5 credential cache until setcred, and since
samba properly supports setcred, it should be fine.

Does your configuration work for things like sshd or telnetd?

[ t charles clancy ]--[ tclancy@uiuc.edu ]--[ www.uiuc.edu/~tclancy ]