[OpenAFS] Performance

egon@premiernetworks.net egon@premiernetworks.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:21:23 -0600 (CST)

I am getting ready to do some pretty heavy (several days worth) of benchmarking on some new 1.6TB RAID5 arrays that we are rolling out.  Primarily I am performance testing identical hardware with varying filesystems (RFS, JFS, XFS) but we are going to be using OpenAFS so it will be involved also. I will post my results if it is the sort of information you're looking for.

E. Egon Rinderer
Premier Networks
St. Louis, MO / St. Croix, USVI
314-221-9058