[OpenAFS] Expert Poll, not yet the results

Patrick Boettcher empmp@gmx.de
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:28:46 +0100

Hello,

some have asked about the results of the expert poll.

Problem is, I only have 10 answers, maybe it was a bad time to make it
during christmas holidays. So here is a small reminder. The next weekend I
have to prepare the presentation (also the evaluate the results) and then I
will remove the pollform and put the results.

Here is the address again
http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/openafs/, maybe the one or the
other wants to take part now.

One question I have about the mailing list, how many subscribers are signed
to it, I mean how many recipents get the mail and have the possibility to
answer? Maybe the ML-Admin is able to tell.

Thanks for your patience,
Patrick