[OpenAFS] migrating /usr/afs/db/kaserver.*

Robin Yamaguchi rhy@physics.ucsb.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Russ et al,

Thanks for the input, and your advice is well taken.

I figured out my problem.  On my 2nd box, I changed the cell name without
understanding the effects.  I found this webpage:

http://www.rz.uni-hohenheim.de/netzwerkbetriebssysteme/afs36/debug/admin/cellname.html

thanks again Russ.

-Robin

Robin H. Yamaguchi