[OpenAFS] Kerberos 5, AFS, and no krb524d

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:58:27 -0400

>Actually, what I think we really need is for grand.central.org to have a
>cvs repository that can be a one-stop source for aklog and some of these
>other addons. If they were all in one place, we could make some progress
>toward standardizing.

Well, the afs-krb5 migration _is_ on grand.central.org, but I understand
why Derrick doesn't want to be in the aklog business.

aklog ends up being a real pain in the ass piece of software.  It's tied
to both your Kerberos implementation _and_ your AFS implementation.  Just
compiling it can be a challenge.

--Ken