[OpenAFS] Status of Openafs on OSX

Matt Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun, 30 May 2004 10:08:02 +1200

Sorry i am still getting use using a mac again and send the last email
instead of editing it some more.

Anyway I only wanted to add that the users that were having lots of
problems have also not upgraded to 10.3.4 and added this line and they
have gone two days without a problem.

I don't use OSX enough myself to know if it is any better but these
users seem a lot happier. I am sure they will tell me if it breaks.

Now if I could just get the SSHD/pam setup to get me tickets from
kerberos at login (if i have tickets, pam_aklog works). Oh well that can
be next weeks problem.

Cheers

Matt