[OpenAFS] afsd daemon error 22

Marco Spatz marco.spatz@icido.de
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:49:38 +0100

This is the output of afsd

SScall(137, 28, 17)=0 afsd: Forking rx listener daemon.
SScall(137, 28, 48)=0 afsd: Forking rx callback listener.
afsd: Forking rxevent daemon.
SScall(137, 28, 19)=0 SScall(137, 28, 36)=22 afsd: Error 22 in basic
initialization.
afsd: Calling AFSOP_CACHEINIT: 300 stat cache entries, 6434 optimum
cache files, 64346 blocks in the cache, flags = 0x0, dcache entries 2000
SScall(137, 28, 0)=0

And here is my cacheinfo file

/afs:/var/cache/openafs:64346

The directories exist, the filesystem is ext3.

Thx for your help,
Marco