[OpenAFS] Domain registry keys problem in 1.3.7100 for Windows

Lukas Kubin kubin@opf.slu.cz
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:39:03 +0200

Sorry I didn't reply into mailing list.
The entries I'm working with are FailLoginsSilently and LogonOptions (I
wrote it in the top-thread letter). By looking better (or/and using my
brain more extensively than previously) into the .msi tables in Orca I
found that "DWORD" values were preceeded with #  string. So I instead of
typing "1" or "0" into appropriate fields I had to type "#1" or "#0"
respectively.
It might be a beginner's only problem. I 've never edited .msi before.
Sorry for disturbing you with it.
May I have one more question? Is there any option how to tell OpenAFS
not to show the AFS login window after logging in using local account only?
Thank you.

lukas