[OpenAFS] 1.3.71 for Windows questions/problems

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:33:24 -0400

I just tried acpub.duke.edu in the net use command and got the same results.

The Freelance registry values on this machine currently are:

Name/Data:

(Default)     (value not set)
0     acpub.duke.edu#acpub.duke.edu:root.cell.
1     .acpub%acpub.duke.edu:root.cell.
2     athena.mit.edu#athena.mit.edu:root.cell.
3     acpub#acpub.duke.edu:root.cell.

(all are REG_SZ values)

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT - Administrative Information Support