[OpenAFS] MacOSX with reliable AFS homedirs?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:15:48 -0600

Has anyone gotten Krb5, ldap, and AFS homedirs working reliably?

We've had to resort to setting up each individual users with a startup
items script to run aklog.

I've tried the 'kfm_aklog' plugin, but it doesn't seem to work, and none
of the apple login hook stuff seems to work.

What is the equivalent of a linux PAM line like:

session	libpam-openafs-session.so debug

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz