[OpenAFS] HP-UX 11.23 pa-risc

Jacob Hunt jhunt@boi.hp.com
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:57:23 -0700

I was able to compile OpenAFS for hp-ux 11.23 pa-risc, I haven't had a
chance to test it yet.  The question I have is about the sysname, I gave
it the sysname of 'hp_ux1123', what would the sysname for openafs be on
this platform?  If this isn't really going to be an active port I guess
I can make it whatever I want.  But if this is going to be developed I
would like to at least start on the same page as the rest of the
community.

Thanks,
Jacob