[OpenAFS] rw replication & multiple cells

Mike Fedyk mfedyk@matchmail.com
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:32:50 -0800

As mentioned by others, AFS doesn't have RW replication.  You can get
active single-master replication (one RW node and one or more RO nodes)
with DRBD (or ENBD) and a cluster filesystem like GFS or PVFS.

I am not aware of any multiple-master replication projects in the OSS
world (using a shared disk doesn't count).

Mike