[OpenAFS] another set of eyes (or three)

Lee Damon nomad@stefen.ee.washington.edu
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:27:24 -0800

I'm about to reimage the root drive on an AFS fs & db server. It's going
from an ancient RH release to RHEL 3 with all new OpenAFS RPMs and such.
I am hoping to do it without having to recreate all of the RO volumes on it.

I'd really appreciate it if people with experience at this kind of upgrade
could take a quick look at <http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/people/nomad/harrier>
and tell me if I'm being stupid or what things I'm missing.

I'll be removing the file in a while as I don't really want it found
by spiders.

thanks!

nomad
 -----------                       - Lee "nomad" Damon -          \
work: nomad@ee.washington.edu                                      \
play: nomad@castle.org    or castle!nomad                           \
                                                                    /\
Sr. Systems Admin, UWEE SSLI Lab                                   /  \
                "Celebrate Diversity"                             /    \