[OpenAFS] openafs in solaris10 containers

Matthew Cocker cockerm@gmail.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:52:26 +1300

------=_Part_36829_4258168.1165207946072

Anyone running afs client in a solaris 10 container environment? I have seen
some references that you can not run afs in the "child containers" but you
have to run it from the "main container" (I may have the solaris terms
mixed). Is this correct?

Cheers

Matt