[OpenAFS] Help.....please...AFS Token GUI error afsconfig.h not found

shri Raj rshri@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 May 2006 08:32:49 -0700

Dear List members,

I am getting error when try to build cornell code afsconfig.h no such a file
or dir.

Thanks to David for the inputs for auto afs token gui.

I search apple website and found software called Xcode and run Xcode.app
which allowed me to have GUI interface and read the stuff they said I have
to use build button but it gave me 2 errors and 7 warning the first one was
can’t find afsconfig.h. While I just download the file and extract it on one
folder so what happened with afsconfig.h where can I get that. Btw, as
business & art major learning lots of new cool stuff. It’s some time fun but
looks like its out of my brain now… can please someone help me….either point
me out the afsconif.h or detail instruction on how to recompile code (if you
think I am going on wrong way in recompile this code) or last just point me
to the dmg package which already been recompiled….

Regards
Sri raj

Soruce:
Also tried Cornell program but don’t know how to recompile.
(http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs/afstokens-jaguar-source.tar.gz)
I hear there is some program by standard but don’t know how to get hold on
it.