[OpenAFS] Protection database already exists

Christian Kuka ckuka@madkooky.de
Tue, 15 May 2007 09:54:20 +0200

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

maybe try to add the user without the perl script,

:bos adduser fileserver.xxxx.com matt.admin -noauth

or replace line 205 with something that removes the database if it
exists