[OpenAFS] Weird filenames with Visual Studio 2003 and OpenAFS 1.5.5[12]

Charles Karney ckarney@sarnoff.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:49:06 -0400

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> If you can reproduce the problem while capturing OpenAFS Trace output
> it would help to track down the problem.  In particular I need to
> identify which routines were used to create the temporary file.
> It looks like a counted string is being used as a nul terminated string
> at some point.

The obvious question: how do I capture the trace output?  It looks
like I have diagnostic logging turned on.  But where are the logs
stored.

--
Charles Karney <ckarney@sarnoff.com>
Sarnoff Corporation, Princeton, NJ 08543-5300

Tel: +1 609 734 2312
Fax: +1 609 734 2662