[OpenAFS] how do I know if I'm in AFS

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:19:05 -0700

------=_Part_6293_31485296.1212603545881

aside from taking the full path to the file I'm stat'ing, is there any other
operating system independent way to tell if I'm looking at a file in afs?

stat can return directory, link, file types. Are there other codes that
could be use to test for 'inAFS'?

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU