[OpenAFS] AFS namei file servers, SAN, any issues elsewhere? We've had some. Can AFS _cause_ SAN issues?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:29:45 -0400

Yes, we are running Solaris 9. Our Solaris footprint is shrinking, so
there hasn't been much of a push to upgrade to Solaris 10. Our Linux
footprint has been growing slowly, so it might make more sense to
migrate to Linux.

Jason