[OpenAFS] openafs and tivoli backup client

Kevin Sumner ksumner@email.unc.edu
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:41:20 -0400

TSM 6.1 was released last week.  We're using the butc plugin for AFS right now
with 5.4, though we hope to upgrade to something newer in the not-too-distant
future.

Kevin Sumner
ITS Enterprise Storage Management
CB# 1150, 440 W. Franklin Street, Office G409
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1150

ksumner@unc.edu

919.962.1547 (office)
919.259.9734 (mobile)