[OpenAFS] Windows MMC testers wanted

Brant Gurganus brant@gurganus.name
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 03:57:43 -0400

Most of the tabs don't currently do anything. That is expected.
I have not tried closing the MMC so that could be an actual issue.
I'll see if I can reproduce that issue.
As for uninstalling, that could be an issue too. If you can reproduce
that, try getting a log of the installation and uninstallation to send
me. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223300 for instructions about
enabling logging of installation and uninstallation.

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Brant Gurganus
http://gurganus.name/brant