[OpenAFS] Current OpenAFS Backup Recommendations

Holger Rauch holger.rauch@empic.de
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:02:41 +0100

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

Hi Harald,

thanks for your feedback (also to everyone else who's responded so far).

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Harald Barth wrote:

> [...]=20
> The only commercial product I know of is from teradactyl and that fell
> for our needs because of prize and tape library support (I don't know
> if they can share IBM tape libraries with TSM nowadays, their
> "supported libraries" web page is thin).
> [...]

We have a HP StorageWorks 1/8 Autoloader
equipped with two Ultrium 920 drives for LTO3 tapes. The autoloader
has two magazines with 4 tapes each. Total backup capacity: 6,4 TB

Does anybody know whether it's supported?

Greetings,

	  Holger

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ--