[OpenAFS] More EINVAL's with 1.5.68

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:14:55 +0000

On 27 Dec 2009, at 20:47, Adam Megacz wrote:

> Strange, I can "cat" the file in question, but for some reason Ruby
> programs (I don't know Ruby) choke on it.

An strace of the failing command would be interesting, as would an
fstrace log that accompanies the strace. If you can do them on a
quiescent machine, and start the fstrace just before running the ruby
command that fails, and terminate the dump once you're sure that the
last system call in the strace has made it into the log (probably
~10seconds after the command has terminate).

If you could add both to RT, that would be even better.

Thanks,

Simon.