[OpenAFS] Re: "afs: Lost contact with file server" on the same machine?

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:59:09 -0700

Adam Megacz <megacz@hcoop.net> writes:
> Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> writes:

>> The least disruptive way to see if it's happening is probably
>> correlating kernel error messages with the problem, as Russ mentioned
>> earlier.

> I don't think he ever explained what server-side event he was
> correlating the client-side kernel messages with.

I wasn't looking at anything on the server to figure this out, solely at
the client logs and correlating the kernel error messages about losing
contact with a file server with kernel error messages about expired
tokens.