[OpenAFS] Re: AFS version of sudo for admin ?

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:30:33 -0600

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:59:31 +0100
Anders Magnusson <ragge@ltu.se> wrote:

> John Tang Boyland wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a "sudo" like command for AFS admin commands?
> > 	admindo vos release pkg.foo
> > It would be nice, but not essential to have the token stick around
> > for 5 minutes in case you need to do another admindo soon afterwards.
>
> Make a simple script (heimdal):

This doesn't require you to enter a password for a release, though,
which I assumed John wanted (it might help to say which specific aspects
of 'sudo' you're looking for). That is, you can still 'kinit foo/admin'
and walk away and someone else can vos whatever.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net