[OpenAFS] Force client to cache directory

Gilles Martin vongillus@gmail.com
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:56:44 +0100

--00504502ccfba2bc75047c58c419

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to force caching a specific directory on a
client. For example by running a cron job regularly. The aim of this is that
the client in case of server problem has an up to date version of the files
in its cache. I didn't find any command in the cache manager that does this,
it's only possible to clear the cache, I would like to do the opposite, fill
the cache !

Thank you.

Gilles

--00504502ccfba2bc75047c58c419

Hello,<br><br>I was wondering if it&#39;s possible to force caching a speci=
fic directory on a client. For example by running a cron job regularly. The=
 aim of this is that the client in case of server problem has an up to date=
 version of the files in its cache. I didn&#39;t find any command in the ca=
che manager that does this, it&#39;s only possible to clear the cache, I wo=
uld like to do the opposite, fill the cache !<br>

--00504502ccfba2bc75047c58c419--