[OpenAFS] Force client to cache directory

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:45:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

It appears this script will tend to keep callbacks registered on fid and the objects in fid, and discourage their eviction from cache, but doesn't force the CM to read in segments of the objects.  It would be trivial to make it do.  As Marc's comment implies though, without discon, I don't think a client will be able to make use of the cached data in the event of server failure in any event?

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box