[OpenAFS] kernel module oops, slackware 13, openafs1.5.68

Poor Yorick org.openafs@pooryorick.com
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:06:05 -0600

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:43:24 -0800, Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> wrote=
:
> Poor Yorick <org.openafs@pooryorick.com> writes:
>=20
>> Thanks for the quick response.  I would have thought this change would
>> be in the latest CVS snapshot, but the snapshot seems to be seriously
>> outdated?
>=20
> You can self-generate snapshots from master by going to:
>=20
>     http://git.openafs.org/?p=3Dopenafs.git;a=3Dsummary
>=20
> and clicking on the "snapshot" link for the version you want.  This wil=
> give you a tar.gz file.

Thanks!  I hadn't intended to download a development version in the first
place, but I missed the one-liner on  the download page distinguishing th=
"stable" from the "development" downloads.  I downloaded a snapshot of th=
latest stable branch from git, and it seems to be working fine.

--=20
Yorick