[OpenAFS] Windows 7 Enterprise

Michael Underwood michael_underwood@ncsu.edu
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:37:53 -0500

Hi,=20

I've successfully gotten OpenAFS 1.5.68 to work on Vista Business 32-bit =
but when I try to port the exact same install to Windows 7 Enterprise =
32-bit I all get an error saying that a KDC was unable to be found for the =
requested realm. I've done packet captures on the Windows 7 install and I =
can see where it looking up the correct SRV records in DNS and is getting =
the correct response. It just seems like it's not doing anything with the =
information.=20

Thanks for you help

Michael Underwood BM, BS
Operations and systems Analyst
College of Engineering
North Carolina State University
Information Technology and Engineering Computer Services
Campus Box 7901
5E Page Hall
Raleigh, NC 27695-7901
919-515-0603 (Office)