[OpenAFS] Problem getting AFS tokens on debian...

Ken Hornstein kenh@pobox.com
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:23:30 -0500

>In my krb5.conf I have (among others):
>
>[libdefaults]
>default_tgs_enctypes = aes256-cts des3-hmac-sha1 des3-cbc-sha1 des-cbc-md5 des-cbc-crc
>default_tkt_enctypes = aes256-cts des3-hmac-sha1 des3-cbc-sha1 des-cbc-md5 des-cbc-crc

Just some advice (although I don't think it has anything to do with
your current problem).

You should _never never never_ unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing
use these entries.  The absolute best thing you can do 95% of the time
is to simply leave them blank; trust me, I learned this the hard way
(permitted_enctypes ... I'm not so sure what that one does, but I'd leave
that blank as well unless you have a reason to set it).

--Ken