[OpenAFS] pts createuser -name hostname.domain ?

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:20:30 -0600

As an FYI, I usually just create a group name that is similar to the
hostname, then add the IP user to the group and use the group in ACLs.
Of course, if you actually make a lot of DNS changes you'll need to keep
these in sync, but it shouldn't be that hard to write a quick script to
audit / check groups and IPs.

<<CDC