[OpenAFS] shadow volumes and 'vos syncvldb'

Arne Wiebalck Arne.Wiebalck@cern.ch
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:37:51 +0000

Not a creation time. But as they're meant for disaster recovery you
should be able to make them appear at some point, no?=20

And I (and the manpage) thought syncvldb is the way to do that.

Cheers,
 Arne