[OpenAFS] Where to find the 1.6.1a source code Git repository?

Ciprian Dorin Craciun ciprian.craciun@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:13:38 +0200

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.6.1a is macos-only. if you're not building a macos client, you don't
> care. if you are building a macos client, apply the 1.6.1a patch in
> the macos release directory to the 1.6.1 source.

    Thanks for the quick reply, it clarifies some things now.

    But then shouldn't this information (that the version 1.6.1a is
OSX only) be clearly written somewhere on the download site? (Indeed
if I look where that version appears I can find it only under the Mac
section.)

    (Why this confusion? Because currently OpenAFS 1.6.1 fails to
build on latest 3.6 Linux kernel, and I was hopping that there is a
1.6.1b version in the working in Git which solves the issues...)

    Thanks again,
    Ciprian.