[OpenAFS] Service principal ticket expiring (AD)

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:31:11 -0500

--------------enig7323A88DF42A344205A7F1B4

On 1/17/2012 10:09 PM, John Tang Boyland wrote:
> But if I try to go to a directory which has an ACL of "demojb rl",
> it says permission denied.  There are no errors in FileLog.
> If I restart the fileserver, then
> after the volumes are reattached, the token works: I can get
> access to the directory.  The file server is old:

An access denied error reported to an application does not necessarily
mean that the issue is related to a permission.

What does "fs trace" log output report?

What does a wireshark capture of network traffic report?  Are there any
abort packets?

If the file server was rejecting the token the error would be
0xC0000322L /* No Kerberos key */

Jeffrey Altman