[OpenAFS] Re: Setting Up OpenAFS on FreeBSD

Tim Gustafson tjg@soe.ucsc.edu
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:00:51 -0700

> Last time I looked at it (not very recently, admittedly; not much grounds=
> set up fbsd servers of late) it panic() a couple minutes after being
> started. =C2=A0As for the current state, I know only what was said earlie=
r in
> this thread; corner cases could well cover either panic() or corruption.

I've had it running on my desktop FreeBSD machine for way longer than
that without a panic.  I'll do some more testing in this regard, as
it's been a while since I've used it for anything other than to
demonstrate that it works.

--=20

Tim Gustafson
tjg@soe.ucsc.edu